EFD CUSTOM LACE FRONT CLOSURE and U-PART WIG
We are proud to introduce our EFD Custom Wigs with lace closure (silk base closure are special order item) and and U-Part Custom Wigs.
Our EFD Custom Wigs and closures are made with our Remy Virgin Hair, so we know your unit will go undetected. Because of the versitality of our closures, you'll be able to make a side or middle part in any direction. Our wigs can be put in a bun or a ponytail.
Our EFD Custom Wigs are available in your FAVORITE EFD Remy Virgin Hair texture, length and style.
How To Order Your Custom Unit:
- Measure your head using the Wig Guide to determine your cap size.
- Choose your cap size from your measurements
- EACH UNIT IS HANDMADE WITH YOUR CHOICE of BUNDLES AND CLOSURE HAIR. Please keep in mind the longer the hair the more hair you will need to purchase for a full look
- Call our customer service representatives at 1-513-445-4112 to place your order and to go over pricing.
- You will be asked questions regarding coloring of the wig, bundle lengths and closure length,and bleaching of your closure.
We will email you to confirm your order before it goes into production
*Units are handmade and custom to you. Please note it takes 10-15 days to construct your unit and 1-4 days for shipping.
**Use our Payment Program when placing your wig order, put 30% down and pay off the rest within 3 months!
See Customer Samples of our EFD Custom WigsHOW DO I MAINTAIN MY EFD Custom Lace Front Wig?
Balding on your closure is caused by excessive tension on the hair, this includes brushing, forceful or vigorous pulling. The hairs on a lace-based custom closure and are placed individually, so please handle with care to avoid balding. A bald closure cannot be fixed it will have to be replaced, so please always wash, comb and style with care to ensure the durability of your closure.
WHAT ARE BLEACHED KNOTS?
Bleached knots is a technique where we bleach out the knot that is made when each strand of hair is hand-tied into the lace at the base of the cap. It bleaches the knot out, making it a little lighter so that it does not stand out as much. It gives it a more natural appearance as though the hairs are growing out of the scalp. This is recommended upon check out.
Also note that even though you can achieve a more natural look with bleached knots, the bleach does weaken the knot which means you may experience shedding faster than in the other areas. However our wigs are expertly hand made and with proper care should last for years with minimal shedding.
Your wig can last for many years depending on the upkeep and usage of the wig. Please feel free to contact us if you should have any questions.
CAN I STILL WEAR MY EFD CUSTOM LACE FRONT or U-PART WIG IF I HAVE A FULL HEAD OF HAIR? YES, braid your natural hair in very fine flat cornrows either in a beehive or straight back. Or you can wrap and then use a wig cap to keep your natural hair in place. It's that simple.
I EXERCISE AND SWIM OFTEN, WILL MY EFD CUSTOM LACE FRONT or U-PART WIG STAY PUT?
Yes, you can workout in your wigs but you cannot sleep or swim in your wig.
CAN I DYE MY EFD CUSTOM LACE FRONT or U-PART WIG?
YES of course, its 100% unprocessed VIRGIN HAIR, you can bleach, color, re-color and color again, just make sure you DEEP CONDITION after any chemical alterations.
HOW DO I MAINTAIN MY EFD CUSTOM LACE FRONT or U-PART WIG?
- Fill your clean sink with luke warm water (make sure there is absolutely no bleach or other harsh cleaning chemical residue in the sink)
- Add a 2 capfuls of deep conditioning sulfate-free conditioner in the water.
- Gently swish the wig or piece in the water for about 30 seconds to a minute until the wig is saturated. Gently rub the front of the wig cap, where it meets the forehead until clean. And remember VERY, VERY, GENTLY!
- Empty the water and refill the sink with cool water and dip your wig in the water until thoroughly rinsed
- It is very important to use cool water on curly wigs, as warm water will over-relax the curls of wigs.
- Gently squeeze excess water out of wig. Do not rub or twist your wig.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and leave in a ventilated area to dry overnight. You should spray on a little leave-in conditioner; you may also use cream conditioner but never put cream conditioner on the knots of the wig. It is not recommended to blow dry your wig after washing.
- Do not brush or style your wig while it is wet.
- When the wig is entirely dry, re-style the wig gently. We recommend a wide toothcomb. Bristle brushes, and roll brushes are not recommended.
first if you have any questions. Please contact our customer service before returning wigs because we need to make sure it can be repaired.
The repair time is 14-25 business days
You are also responsible for the all shipping charges.
Wig Return Policy
Due to the nature of the item, sales are FINAL on custom lace wigs. Please take your measurements and select options very carefully. We will make your custom wig according to your exact specifications. Please note, we are not responsible for improper measurements resulting in a wig that does not fit. We are also not responsible for variances in color caused by monitor settings or photographs. If you are looking for a very specific color, we strongly recommend purchasing our Color Wheel before choosing your wig colors. This small investment can save you hundreds of dollars worth of headaches.